The access and/ or navigation of the present website implies the User’s consent to process the information provided by the Cookies for the purposes indicated in this Policy.
What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone or tablet. Its functions can be very varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical features, and so on. Sometimes, cookies are used to store basic information about the User's browsing habits on our website and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the User uses their equipment, cookies can be used for different purposes such as, for example, to register:
- the IP address of the Users,
- the type of browser used by the User,
- the time slot and time that the User remained on our website,
- the sections consulted on our website,
- the selected language to navigate on our website.
When do we install cookies?
Accessing and /or navigating this website or interact with our services implies the installation of the following cookies, which may be ours or from third parties. The use of third-party cookies is subject to the privacy policies of these third parties. Therefore, will not be responsible for the content or the veracity of the Cookies Policies of said third parties.
What type of cookies does this website use?
The following types of cookies can be installed in your browser:
Technical cookies: This Cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of our website. These cookies are stored and only have temporary validity. These cookies do not permanently record any information on the hard disk of your computer, and are basic to control traffic and data communication, or share content through social networks, among others.
Personalization cookies: These are those Cookies that allow the User to access to our website with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used by the User, or remember previous searches, etc.
Analysis or statistics cookies: This Cookies allow us to know the level of recurrence of our visitors and the contents that are most interesting for them. In this way, we can concentrate our efforts on improving the most visited areas and making the User more easily find what they are looking for.
Behavioural advertising cookies: These Cookies allow the advertisements that the User sees on our website or other web pages to be more personalized and according to their tastes, avoiding recommendations not related to their interests or preferences.
Can you refuse the installation of cookies?
You can configure your computer or mobile browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at any time whether or not to allow the installation of the same.
Likewise, you can, at any time, revoke the consent given for the installation of the cookies of this website by blocking, deactivating or eliminating them, by configuring the options of your web browser.
Please, bear in mind that in the event that you decide to block, disable or delete cookies from our website, it is possible that certain services that need their use are not available to you. You can also use "do not track" tracking cookies blocking tools.
You consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to know how you can configure what kind of Cookies you want to allow, in the following terms:
- Chrome: Click the "Customize and Control" button > Select the "Settings" menu item > Search for the Cookies settings > Scroll down to "Content settings" and click it > Click the "Cookies" item > Choose your preferred Cookies settings > Close the settings tab
- Internet Explorer: Select the "Tools" menu > Select "Internet Options" > Select the "Privacy" tab > Enabling Cookies by resetting to default settings and press Ok button at the bottom of the window
- Firefox: Click the menu button > Click the "Options" menu item > Click the "Privacy & Security" menu item > Choose your preferred Cookies/History setting > Close the Preferences/Options tab
- Safari: Click the "Safari" menu, choose "Preferences" > Click on the "Privacy" tab > Choose your preferred Cookies setting > Close the Preferences window
What is the validity of this Policy?
We can modify this Cookies Policy depending on the requirements of the applicable current regulations. Therefore, we advise you to check it periodically.