Best Paleo Meal Delivery Services
Cooking gets harder when you have to avoid dairy, grains, and legumes. Make eating like a caveman effortless with these meal delivery boxes.
- $80 off! That's $20 off your first four orders!
- Paleo options on each week's menu
- Free delivery over $45
HomeChef offers recipes that are ready in less than 30 minutes. Choose between plenty of paleo options every week.
- Paleo snack options available
- Starting at less than $10 per serving
- Local and organic ingredients whenever possible
- 26 weekly meal options
- 35$ off in the first order
- First delivery free
- Organic, healthy ingredients
SunBasket focuses on varied menu choices and organic ingredients. Order your paleo meals now.
- Paleo meals ready in minutes
- Vegetarian, keto, low-carb and other special dietary requirements are also served
- Shipping to most U.S. ZIP codes
- Local ingredients whenever possible
- $90 off!
- Market leader
- Paleo meals ready in less than 30 minutes
The most popular meal delivery service in the US offers delicious, quick, and affordable paleo dishes.
- Wine club to go with your paleo dinners
- Affordable plans and special offers
- Not only paleo: veggie, family, fit, quick, and more available
- Cook paleo even if you're a beginner in the kitchen
- 15 recipes every week
Freshly meals only need three minutes in the microwave and are certified peanut and gluten-free
- Most Freshly recipes are under 500 calories
- List of 85 banned ingredients that Freshly promises to never use
- The more meals you order, the cheaper the servings get
- You can choose between 30+ dishes each week
- $80 off your first order + Free Shipping
- Paleo, vegan ,keto, and gluten-free options
- USDA-certified organic
GreenChef offers paleo recipes every week. Receive all you need for your paleo meals directly to your door.
- Paleo meals ready in minutes
- Certified gluten-free and allergy-friendly
- 100% recyclable, reusable or compostable boxes
- Choose your favorite delivery day
What Is Paleo Diet?
The paleo diet — also called caveman diet — is a nutritional plan based on what our prehistorical ancestors used to eat.
Since society has evolved much faster than our bodies, paleo enthusiasts believe that the paleo diet benefits us much better than modern foods — simply because the human body is not made to feed on complex carbohydrates and processed foods.
Of course, we can’t exactly pick up the phone and ask our ancestors for diet advice. However, researchers can get a general idea of their eating habits.
Paleo foods are made of whole, simple ingredients that in the past could be obtained by hunting and gathering. Dairy, cereals, and refined sugars are kept to a minimum. Here is a list of paleo foods:
- Nuts and seeds
- Grass-fed lean meats
- Wild game
- Certain oils like olive and coconut oil
What Is a Meal Kit Delivery?
Is it hard to find inspiration for new paleo recipes every week? Do you feel that grocery shopping takes up a lot of your time? With a full-time job, do you feel that spending 1+ hours in the kitchen every night just doesn’t fit your schedule? Meal kit deliveries seek to fix all of the above.
Meal delivery service companies strive to make sure that cooking delicious and healthy meals is fun and stress-free for everyone, from experienced cooks to amateurs. Imagine, every week, you will receive prepared meals delivered to your door including a box containing everything you need in order to prepare a gourmet meal in fast-food time:
Fresh ingredients Spices Easy-to-follow recipe cards Nutritional information and wine pairing suggestions
All you have to do is order your favorite paleo-friendly recipes from the online menu, wait for the box of goodies and follow the instructions. The best part? Most dishes will be ready in under 30 minutes.
Are Meal Boxes Paleo?
If planning your weekly meals is hard, imagine coming up with new paleo recipes for your dinners. And what about paleo breakfast? Not quite as easy as pouring cereal and milk into a bowl.
Fortunately, the best meal delivery services include paleo menus in their plans (this is the case of SunBasket). Others — like HomeChef — will list their ingredients very clearly so that even if you don’t see a paleo plan, you will be able to find paleo-friendly recipes at first glance.