8 mins read
BistroMD did it again. Balance by BistroMD is their newest frozen meal service that caters to people who want to lose or maintain weight without breaking the bank.
The main difference between BistroMD and Balance by BistroMD is that while after a first assessment, BistroMD’s team develops your diet plan in detail, with Balance by BistroMD you are in complete control of your weekly menu.
The people at Balance are serious about weight loss. Knowing that calorie deficit is key, they guarantee that all their servings are between 240 and 400 calories each. That is impressively lower than the vast majority of meal kits (usually starting at 500 kcal per dish) without compromising on taste.
Not what you are looking for? Have a look at our other delicious meal delivery service reviews or keep reading to learn all about Balance and how it can help you live healthier.
- Free shipping over $99
- 25% off over $129
- Health and weight-loss focused
- Shipping fees apply
- No family-friendly plans and meals
- People who want to lose or maintain weight
- Anyone who wants to eat healthier
Only with Balance by BistroMD
Since Balance is all about choice, there is no limiting meal plan but the chance to order literally anything you fancy in the amounts you prefer. Pick mains, snacks, desserts, and breakfasts as well as protein bars and other supplements however you want, whenever you want.
Their frozen meals leave the preparation centers Monday to Wednesday. Transportation time depends on your location but usually, once processed, most orders will arrive within 2-5 business days via FedEx Ground. Meals are delivered in the continental United States — Alaska and Hawaii are not served at the moment.
The shipping fee is $19.95.
How Does Balance by BistroMD Work?
Balance seeks to make meal prepping easier than drinking a glass of water. Follow these simple steps to maintain your ideal weight:
- Sign up. You can sign up for Balance in seconds. Just provide your location, billing information and contact details. Done.
- Browse the menus and pick your meals. Balance’s weekly menu range is impressive. Choose from breakfast, lunch & dinner, snacks, and supplements, and use dietary requirement filters to find your perfect meal in seconds.
- Enjoy your meals. Unlike other meal delivery services, Balance parcels do not include ingredients and recipes you have to cook for yourself. Their dishes are already cooked and frozen and only take 5 minutes to heat.
Balance by BistroMD Meal Plans and Types of Menus
At Balance, they understand that everybody is different and needs different fuel to perform at its best. That’s why you will never be short of options and customizability. Every week, you can filter the meal search by dietary requirement, or browse the full range of recipes.
Specialty diets include:
- Heart healthy. Meals that follow the recommendations of the American Heart Association (AHA): less than 600mg of sodium and 3.5g of saturated fat.
- Gluten free. No more boring and unhealthy processed foods with these tasty gluten-free options. All dishes are tested against the FDA standards for gluten-free foods.
- Diabetic friendly. The American Diabetes Association’s guidelines are followed for each of these meals that will help you keep a healthy level of blood glucose.
- Low sodium. Everyone should try to cut down their sodium intake in order to keep a healthy cardiovascular system and minimize water retention. Balance’s tests guarantee that these meals will always contain under 600mg of sodium.
- Low carb. The right menu for those wishing to keep their carbs intake at bay; 25g or less per meal.
- Menopause. Adapting your diet to your hormonal changes should not give you a headache. Balance makes things easier with a menu specially designed to support hormone regulation.
- Dairy free. Ease digestion and reduce bloating with this dairy-free menu.
- Mediterranean. It’s no secret that the Mediterranean diet is considered one of the healthiest on the planet. Enjoy a well-balanced, veggie-rich menu.
- Vegetarian. All the goodness of a mainly plant-based diet without giving up on taste.
Popular Meals on Balance by BistroMD
Baked Pasta marinara with chicken sausage
310 kcal per Serving | No Cooking Needed
Blackened Chicken with creamy smoked paprika sauce
330 kcal per Serving | No Cooking Needed
Roasted tofu and ancient grain salad bowl
290 kcal per Serving | No Cooking Needed
Balance meals are very affordable, with servings ranging from $5.99 to $13.99 each. They often run special offers — as we write this, they are offering free shipping for orders over $99 and 25% off boxes over $129 — so keep your eyes peeled for discounts.
Balance website contains a complete FAQ list. Should you need the help of a customer service agent, you can fill in the online form or call 8444112252
Easy and affordable weight loss? Count us in!
Balance is really a unique meal delivery service. Unlike most competitors, you will receive a healthy prepared meal delivery to your door that will not need any concocting on your side. Just pop it into the microwave, sit back and enjoy.
If you are trying to lose weight or need to follow a diet specific to your health conditions hassle-free, this is the ideal provider for you. The competitive prices also make Balance one of the best meal delivery services on the market.
Does this not sound like you? Take a tour of our other in-depth meal kit provider reviews and discover all the options out there.
What People Are Saying
We trusted Balance to help us reach our weight loss goals. Now we are not only lighter but also healthier much more active. Thank you, Balance!
I’m obsessed with Balance. I order everything from breakfast to dessert and I don’t have to worry about a thing.
Balance helped me bring my cholesterol and pressure levels back to where they should be. I feel and look better!