8 mins read
Dinnerly worked hard to create top-quality meal kits that are the most affordable on the market. Students and families on a budget will be happy to read that Dinnerly meals cost only $4.99. That’s right, only a fiver for a hearty homemade dinner.
If there is one thing the Dinnerly team does not compromise on, it is quality. You will only cook with fresh seasonal fruit and veggies as well as healthy proteins like grass-fed ground beef, antibiotic-free chicken, American-caught shrimp, and more.
Are you ready to get cooking?
- $20 discount and flat fee
- The most affordable meal kit service on the market
- Choose your delivery day
- Delivery fees apply
- Not available everywhere in the US
- Anyone who wants to cook delicious meals without shopping or hassle
- People on a budget
- Families of 2-4 people
Popular Meals on Dinnerly Right Now
Only with Dinnerly
Why is Dinnerly so affordable? They decided to keep costs low by cutting unnecessary packaging off their boxes and not printing instruction cards. That is why ingredients are not organized but packed together by recipe and you won’t find any stickers nor labels. It’s not only cost-effective but also environmentally friendly.
You are not left cooking on your own, though: recipes are clearly explained online with easy-to-follow instructions. Since there is no expiration date displayed on the ingredient bags, make sure to follow the advice on Dinnerly’s website and consume meat, fish, and dairy products within 4 days from delivery.
You can choose between a Two-person box that feeds 2 adults and a Family box that feeds 4 hungry mouths. Both plans include 3 recipes per week. Easily swap box plan online up to 5 days before your delivery date.
Dinnerly subscriptions are flexible: skip weeks, pause or cancel your plan, manage orders up to 2 months in advance … you can handle everything from your online account.
Dinnerly allows you to choose your favorite delivery day. You can easily check what days are available for delivery in your area by entering your ZIP code. The standard S&H fee is $8.99.
How Does Dinnerly Work?
With Dinnerly, you will have piping hot food on the table before you can say Bob’s your uncle. Simply follow these recipes to start enjoying delicious Dinnerly meals:
Sing up. Provide your email address and ZIP code and browse the recipes on offer that week. Once you have created your menu, select the delivery day that suits you best.
Wait for your box. You will soon receive the prepared meal delivery to your door. Dinnerly delivers to most of the contiguous US states.
- Start cooking. All recipes are quick and easy and you will only use 6 ingredients per meal — making both cooking and cleaning faster. You will need pans, pots, and pantry staples such as salt, pepper, and vegetable oil. Food is pre-portioned for balanced dishes.
Types of Menus
With Dinnerly, you are the boss: every week, you will be able to choose any dish from the menu. This means greater flexibility than most meal delivery services. At the same time, not being able to select a pre-made menu designed for your dietary requirements means that you will have to return to the browsing page every week.
Keep an eye on the labels and food icons to quickly navigate the menu and figure what dishes you may enjoy at first glance. By clicking on a dish, you will be able to access nutritional information, the complete list of ingredients, estimated serving time, and the profile of the chef who whipped up the recipe.
Meal categories include:
- Kid friendly. Quick, healthy, and designed with picky eaters in mind. Your kids will love it!
- Low calorie. The best choice for those trying to lose weight. Working on your calorie deficit has never tasted so good.
- Under 30 minutes. All Dinnerly recipes are aimed at saving your precious time, but these are guaranteed to take less than half an hour to prepare.
- One pot meal. Reduce equipment — and clean-ups! — which recipes that agree with the smallest of kitchens.
- Spicy. Bold flavors for brave taste buds.
- Poultry. Keep your proteins lean and clean with white-meat-only dishes.
- Allergens. All allergens are clearly highlighted on the right of each recipe page. Dinnerly also states what other allergens are being handled in the same facility so that you can avoid contamination.
Would you prefer your meal box service to select all meals for you? Read our meal delivery service reviews to find your dream provider!
We said it before — you will not find a meal box cheaper than Dinnerly. No matter where you live, how many people you want to feed and what all of you crave to eat, you will always be guaranteed their most competitive price.
|Dinnerly Flat Fee|
|$4.99 per serving|
Many of your questions are likely to be answered in the comprehensive FAQ section of Dinnerly’s website. However, if you’d like to talk to their customer service team, you can:
Is Dinnerly worth the money? With 6-ingredient recipes, fresh and healthy food, and the most affordable flat fee on the market, Dinnerly makes the math easy. You will save time, money, and will have fun in the kitchen.
No more shopping, meal prep, and food waste in sight? Sign us up!
What People Are Saying
Dinnerly is the best! No more pizza and instant noodles for me!
I thought meal kit deliveries were for rich people. Dinnerly cut the fuss and the price, but the food is amazing!
I can’t believe how much time I’m saving with Dinnerly every day. I wish I had heard about them earlier.