9 mins read
Do you want to prepare delicious and sustainable meals every night without breaking the bank? Choose HomeChef for recipes that are ready in less than 30 minutes and committed to using local and organic ingredients whenever possible.
Moreover, all parts of HomeChef’s boxes are recyclable or reusable, thus minimizing the environmental impact of your delivery.
Order today your dinners, 5-minute lunches, and snacks starting at less than $10 per serving!
- Diet and allergen-friendly
- 5-minute lunches and snack options
- Free delivery over $45
- Not ideal for singles
- Limited delivery options for remote areas
- Busy families up to 6
- Anyone who enjoys eating healthy and is interested in sustainable practices
- Anyone who wants to cook their own delicious meals without shopping and prepping
Popular Meals on HomeChef Right Now
Only With HomeChef
10 million delicious HomeChef meals were delivered last year. Want to know why it’s so popular?
Diet-friendly. Choose HomeChef to lose weight and have complete control over your ingredients.
Customizable. HomeChef adapts to your needs. Pick the delivery day that works best for you between Tue-Fri. You can order your meals up to 5 weeks in advance. You can order plans for 2, 4, or 6 people per week and choose to cook from 2 to 6 meals every week. Delivery is free for orders over $45.
Not only dinner. Prepare your office meals with 5-minute lunches and try HomeChef smoothies and snacks. Want to try something fancy? Impress your guests and loved ones with gourmet premium meals.
How Does HomeChef Work?
HomeChef understands that you lead a busy life. Every day, you juggle work responsibilities, family life, and bills, all the while trying to stay healthy and carve some free time to wind down. That is why choosing your meals and letting HomeChef do the meal prep for you is extremely easy. Even if it’s your first time trying a meal delivery service, HomeChef makes things simple with 4 quick steps.
- Sign Up. All you need is an email account — and of course, your home address — in order to join HomeChef. Enter your email and location and let the site help you set up an account. You can see what’s on today’s menu even before signing up, so you will know if there is something for you straight away. You will be able to enter your preferences and dietary requirements as well as your delivery details and how many people you want HomeChef to feed.
- Choose your menu. HomeChef offers a choice of over 15 mouthwatering recipes every week. From top-quality steaks and umami burgers to vegetarian risottos and lettuce wraps, there are options for every taste.
- Open your box. All you have to do now is wait for your box of goodies and discover fresh ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions. To make things easier, ingredients are organized by recipe. If you are busy living your life and won’t be home before the evening, don’t worry — HomeChef’s boxes are perfectly insulated and come with ice packs to ensure freshness.
Cook your meals. It’s almost dinner time! All HomeChef’s meals are designed to be cooked in under 30 minutes. You will find that their recipes include detailed instructions, including tips on how to chop your vegetables. Whether you are a seasoned cook or have never used an oven before, HomeChef guarantees that you will have fun preparing dinner from your very first order.
If you are still not sure whether HomeChef is right for you, you can read other in-depth meal delivery service reviews and find the meal box that does make your life easier.
Types of Menus
- Vegetarian. HomeChef always offers vegetarian options, and you can set your preferences accordingly on your profile. If you are a meat eater but enjoy the occasional vegetarian meal, highlight this in your profile.
- Vegan. Many vegetarian HomeChef meals also qualify as a vegan diet. However, these are not guaranteed on a regular basis.
- Calorie-conscious. ”Calorie-conscious” options are always on the menu and guarantee a calorie intake inferior to 625 per serving.
- Carb-conscious. Look out for the “carb-conscious” icon to select meals that contain less than 35 grams of carbs per serving.
- Allergies. You can check for allergens right from the menu overview. Moreover, detailed nutritional information is available for every HomeChef meal.
- Other diets (paleo, keto, diabetic, etc.). At the moment, HomeChef does not cater to specific diet plans such as keto or paleo. However, there is a wide selection of meals on each weekly menu, so it is worth looking at the single recipes to see if they qualify for your diet.
What People Say About HomeChef
I love how convenient HomeChef is. I cook for the whole tribe in half an hour and choose my favorite delivery day.
I am a vegetarian but not a great cook and used to end up eating always the same salads and roasted vegetables. HomeChef changed the game!
There are so many options! Just choosing my weekly menu makes me hungry!
Most meals qualify for the Standard Plan and cost less than $10 per serving. Every week, a selection of 5-minute lunches is available for a cheaper price. You can choose premium meals and add-ons for an extra fee.
|Meal Type||Price per Serving|
|Premium meal||Market price|
The HomeChef FAQ page is very comprehensive and includes anything from ingredients and recipes to delivery and account settings.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, you can reach the customer support team via the online form or by calling 8722252433 from Monday to Wednesday between 9am-6pm CST.
HomeChef is a very easy-to-use service that provides creative recipes to suit every taste bud. It’s ideal for busy people who do not have time for shopping and cooking and want to enjoy a fresh and delicious meal with minimum effort. Being one of the largest meal delivery providers in the US, it is likely to serve your area.
Vegetarian and vegan options abound, and it is always easy to avoid specific allergens and ingredients thanks to the transparent nutritional information. People on specific diet plans such as keto and paleo may have to dig a little deeper to find suitable recipes, as HomeChef does not cater to these diets.