9 mins read
Are you looking for a way to spice up your chef game? Don’t have time to cook but frozen pizza doesn’t make the cut anymore? Fortunately for you, MagicKitchen can solve all your dinner problems.
MagicKitchen is a flexible meal delivery service that counts on a team of chefs to design and prepare nutritious dishes that arrive directly to your door.
- No cooking required
- Discounts and special offers
- Suitable for special dietary requirements
- Meals arrive frozen
- Shipping fees apply
- Seniors and people with dietary requirements
- People who don’t enjoy cooking or have limited kitchen equipment
Popular Meals on MagicKitchen Right Now
Only with MagicKitchen
With MagicKitchen, your taste buds are in good hands. The MagicKitchen chefs expertly design and prepare each meal for optimal nutritional balance and gourmet taste.
Don’t think that the fun is limited to dinnertime: the MagicKitchen menu includes dinner, lunch, breakfast, and snacks. From pasta to pancakes, there’s nothing you can’t order on their online menu. You can even purchase dressings (like cranberry sauce and gravy) separately to enrich your own recipes.
MagicKitchen ingredients are carefully researched to be of the highest quality and taste. They are all sourced and prepared 100% in the U.S. Ready meals leave the kitchen flash-frozen to preserve their freshness.
You can choose two different types of plans. If you enjoy complete flexibility, the a la carte menu is ideal for you and your family. You can order as little or much as you like to enrich your meals or maybe order your favorite items in batches to freeze so that you never run out.
The a la carte menu still allows you to have entire meals delivered to your home. Check out the many meal bundles available to find the right recipe — from kid-friendly to dairy-free bundles, there’s something for everyone.
If instead, you’d like to have multiple whole meals covered, the complete meal option is the one for you. Complete meals usually include a starter, main, and 1 or 2 sides. The MagiKitchen online menu has handy filters where you can easily select the main course and dietary requirements you need. You can also enter keywords if you’re looking for a specific recipe.
How Does MagicKitchen Work?
You won’t believe how easy it is to start enjoying mouthwatering MagicKitchen meals every day. Here’s what you have to do:
- Browse the menu. Both the complete meals and a la carte menus include hundreds of recipes and can be customized to accommodate special diets and families.
- Order your food. Place a single order to try things out or set up a meal program that fits your lifestyle. Meal programs automatically ship meals to you weekly, every two weeks or monthly so that you don’t have to place a new order every time.
- Open the box of goodies. All meals arrive frozen and you only have to heat them up.
Types of Menus
MagicKitchen has one of the most complete diet-friendly menus in the world of meal box deliveries. They understand that people may not only have different taste but also different needs when it comes to nutrition, and believe that everyone should feel represented and satisfied with their meal delivery provider.
Here’s what you can expect to find:
- Senior special diet. Low in sodium and optimally balanced for mature eaters. All recipes are designed by a dietician.
- Portion controlled. Smaller portions and all the taste. Perfect to reach your weight loss goals.
- Diabetic-friendly. All meals contain under 700mg of sodium per serving and never exceed 65gr of carbohydrates.
- Low sodium. Keep your sodium intake at bay with less than 500mg per serving.
- Low carbohydrate. Never more than 25gr of net carbs per serving.
- Low fat. Heart-healthy, balanced meals containing less than 3gr of fats per 100gr of food.
- Renal diet and dialysis-friendly The MagicKitchen health professionals designed this menu for CKD Stages 3 & 4. They are low in sodium, potassium, phosphorus, and moderate in protein.
- Gluten-free. Wholesome dishes with no trace of gluten.
- Vegetarian. Delicious meals with no meat, poultry or fish in sight.
What People Are Saying
I started ordering MagicKitchen for my uncle: he hates cooking and I wanted to make sure he got all he needed from his diet. He’s very happy with his meals and now I order them for myself too.
MagicKitchen works a treat. There’s always something new to taste and you don’t have to sign up for a long subscription. I love that I can order what I need when I need it.
Our daughter bought us a MagicKitchen diabetes-friendly box as a Christmas gift and we were very impressed. The food is amazing and you can tell the ingredients are top-notch. We’ll surely order again.
As MagicKitchen is very customizable, how much you pay will depend on what you order.
You’ll be happy to know that there are no strings attached: whether you opt for a la carte items or a complete meal program, you will never be charged for something you haven’t ordered. Sure, you can set up an automatic delivery but even then, you can opt out anytime, no penalties applied.
To get an idea of the prices, here are a few weekly menu examples:
- 1 Meal per day: choose a breakfast, lunch or dinner for each day.
- Cost: $75-$85 / week.
- Meals Per Day: choose a breakfast, lunch and/or dinner for each day.
- Cost: $150-$165 / week.
- 3 Meals Per Day: choose breakfast, lunch, and dinner for each day.
- Cost: $225-$250 / week.
Shipping rates depend on what you actually ordered and are based on the weight of your box and the distance it has to travel. This is quite unique and refreshing in the market. If you are not satisfied with your order, MagicKitchen will issue a credit for you or replace the items in your next box.
MagicKitchen runs several discounts and special offers: from senior discounts to first-orders, check on their website what applies to you. You can also choose to buy MagicKitchen meals as a gift to your loved ones.
Their office hours are Mon-Fri 9 am to 9 pm central time.
MagicKitchen takes all the effort off dinner time but you’re still the boss of your meals. Its great flexibility and customizability are difficult to find elsewhere. From a la carte ordering to dietary requirements, you can really tailor your order to what you know works for you.