Best Vegan Meal Delivery Services
No animal products? No problem! These meal delivery services have your back with tasty and nutritious recipes.
- $80 off! That's $20 off your first four orders!
- Vegan options on each week's menu
- 5-minute healthy lunches available
HomeChef offers recipes that are ready in less than 30 minutes. Choose between plenty of veggie and vegan options every week.
- Veggie snack options available
- Starting at less than $10 per serving
- Local and organic ingredients whenever possible
- 26 weekly meal options
- 35$ off in the first order
- First delivery free
- Vegan meals ready in minutes
SunBasket focuses on varied menu choices and organic ingredients. Order your vegan meals now.
- Organic, healthy ingredients
- Vegetarian, keto, low-carb and other special dietary requirements are also served
- Local vegan ingredients whenever possible
- Never get bored with 18 weekly recipes
- $90 off!
- Vegan and vegeterian meals ready in under 30 minutes
- Market leader
The most popular meal delivery service in the US offers delicious and affordable vegan meal boxes.
- Vegan recipes that don't require expert cooking skills
- Low-carb, family, vegetarian, quick, and other options available
- 15 recipes every week
- Affordable plans and special offers
Freshly meals only need three minutes in the microwave and are certified peanut and gluten-free
- Most Freshly recipes are under 500 calories
- List of 85 banned ingredients that Freshly promises to never use
- The more meals you order, the cheaper the servings get
- You can choose between 30+ dishes each week
- $80 off your first order + Free Shipping
- Vegan ,keto, paleo, and gluten-free options
- USDA-certified organic
GreenChef offers vegan recipes every week. Receive all you need for your vegan meals directly to your door.
- Vegan meals ready in minutes
- Certified gluten-free and allergy-friendly
- 100% recyclable, reusable or compostable boxes
- Choose your favorite delivery day
The Difference between Vegan and Vegetarian
2019 is the year of veganism, at least according to The Economist. This diet and lifestyle choice has become so popular that if you haven’t embraced it yet, we bet there is at least one vegan eater in your social circle.
A person describing themselves as a vegan may refer to different things, but it’s safe to say that most vegans avoid to buy and consume animal products, especially when it comes to their diet. This is the main difference between veganism and vegetarianism: while vegans prefer an entirely plant-based diet, vegetarians stay clear of meat and seafood but incorporate other animal products such as:
- Milk and dairy
The vegan movement has become so widespread that you can now find vegan restaurants everywhere and vegan ready meals are widely available at most stores.
And don’t think that vegan meals only consist of salad and broccoli! Vegan recipes are creative and satisfying — so much so that many people incorporate vegan meals into their diet as a way to eat more greens and discover new flavors.
What Is a Meal Kit Delivery?
Is it hard to find inspiration for new vegan recipes every week? Do you feel that grocery shopping takes up a lot of your time? With a full-time job, do you feel that spending 1+ hours in the kitchen every night just doesn’t fit your schedule? Meal kit deliveries seek to fix all of the above.
Meal kit delivery companies strive to make sure that cooking delicious and healthy meals is fun and stress-free for everyone, from experienced cooks to amateurs. Imagine, every week, you will receive prepared meals delivered to your door including a box containing everything you need in order to prepare a gourmet meal in fast-food time:
- Fresh ingredients
- Easy-to-follow recipe cards
- Nutritional information and wine pairing suggestions
All you have to do is order your favorite vegan recipes from the online menu, wait for the box of goodies and follow the instructions. The best part? Most dishes will be ready in under 30 minutes.
The Best Vegan Meal Boxes
If you want to save time and money or simply up your vegan dinner game, then vegan meal delivery services are for you.
Some providers — like SunBasket — offer whole vegan meal plans with multiple plant-based meals every week. Others — like HomeChef — have a vegetarian line that includes many vegan options (but you’ll have to check the ingredients closely).
As you can see, you’re in luck — we are sure that you will find the vegan meal box to make your heart beet.